New Tool: Kitty Evaluator
It’s impossible to put a specific price-tag on a kitty because its value is determined by the market, but it is possible to identify what elements of kitties hold more value than others. For example…
- When all other things are equal, low generation cats are more valuable than high generation cats.
- When all other things are equal, mutations are more valuable than basic traits.
- When all other things are equal, pretty traits are more valuable than ugly ones.
These comparisons can help you know what to look for in a kitty.
- Low generation
- Purebred genes
- Discontinued traits (in low gen)
- Low kitty ID #
- New traits (these give temporary value, check cryptokittydex.com for relative rarity)
The more of these components you have going for your kitty, the more valuable it will be. Low generation is easily the most important factor (if you intend to breed your kitties). If nothing else, PLEASE pay attention to generation.
But is there an easy way to evaluate your kitty’s traits? Why yes! So glad you asked!
Check out the new Kitty Evaluator! (Link in the sidebar.)
The most valuable kitties are usually those with multiple mutations in low generations.
To maximize your odds of getting mutations, use the Mutation Match-Up Tool.