What’s been going on this week in CryptoKitties? Glad you asked!
1/26: ganado (pattern)
1/26: trioculus (wild add-on)
1/25: purplehaze (secondary color)
1/20: cheeky (mouth)
1/20: wasntme (mouth)
1/20: turtleback (pattern color)
1/20: apricot (pattern color)
1/20: morningglory (secondary color)
- CryptoKitties developers keeping dropping hints on Twitter about undiscovered fancies. Players are speculating that there might be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Fancy waiting to be discovered (see this tweet). Some players are convinced that “turtleback” would be a needed trait for a ninja (turtle?) kitty.
- There’s also speculation that there’s an undiscovered fancy that uses “onyx” (see this tweet). (Either the same or different fancy as the turtleback one.)
- Aaaaand also “henna“. (See tweet here.)
- The artwork for “onyx”, “pouty”, and “ganado” was changed. Onyx now has white whiskers instead of black, pouty now has less of a smile, and ganado’s side and chest diamonds no longer match the side and chest color, respectively. See the Original Artwork post for pictures and details.
- The developers said that their Twitter polls give out hints about undiscovered Fancy Cats.
- Mark Flavelle (co-founder) had an AMA on Token Daily.
- CryptoKitties was nominated for a Golden Kitty Award from Product Hunt. The developers suggested that they will release a “golden kitty” fancy if they win the award. Go here to vote.
- Family Jewels, or “enhanced cattributes”, are coming next week. I wonder what that means!
3rd Party Content
- KittyCalc.co (breeding calculator with trait ratings) launched this week.
- KittyFamily – See your kitty’s ancestry with this kitty family tree tool.
To receive the Weekly 411 via email, subscribe here: